The National Three Peaks Challenge involves climbing the UK's three highest peaks (Ben Nevis, Snowdon & Scafell Pike) within 24 hours.
The total driving distance is 462 miles, walking distance is 23 miles (37km) & the total ascent is 3064 metres (10,052ft).
Dates are only available from April 2021. You pick the dates (between April 2021 & September 2021).
Minimum Group Size: 6
- Qualified mountain leaders (also first aid qualified)
- Detailed weather brief before the start of the event
- Transport between the 3 peaks
- Dietary requirements
- Kit requirements
You'll get a finishers t-shirt, a finishers coin and a certificate when you & your team have completed in 24 hours
What you require to purchase\organise:
- Travel to Ben Nevis (first mountain)
- Travel from Snowdon (last mountain)
- Meals during the Three Peaks Challenge
- Personal equipment (walking boots, ruck sack, waterproofs, etc.)
- Kit List will be sent out.
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
Optional Extras (extra costs may apply):
- Pick up & drop off
£299 per person
Deposit confirms your group booking. Monthly payments are available, please contact us for more information.
For corporate groups, please get in contact for more information.
5% of profits goes towards Care for Veterans